This limited-production Lugana comes from grapes grown in a "Cru" whose soil is different from the others: it is white, like the limestone from which it is composed. That is why the wine is more austere, well-structured and very dry.
A perfect Lugana for drinking throughout a meal.
Grape variety: 100% Turbiana di Lugana
Type of soil: limestone
Harvest period: end of September – early October
Type of harvest: manual, in small crates, passing several times through the vineyard.
A limited-production “Cru”, obtained from young vines on predominantly limestone soil. Only 8,000 bottles available
Vinification: in stainless steel
Maturation: in stainless steel for 7 months, around 6 of which on its fine lees
Alcohol level: 12.5% - 13.0% vol.
Its colour is a pale straw yellow, with marked greenish reflections. It has good intensity on the nose, displaying citrus-like notes and those of apples and ripe peaches.
On the palate it is fresh and well-balanced.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADESPremi e Riconoscimenti
- 2016 - Silver Medal - Mundus Vini 2018
- 2016 - 4 Stars Vini Buoni D'Italia Touring Editore 2018
- 2014 - 4 Stars Vini Buoni D'Italia Touring Editore 2016
- 2013 - 83 Points - Mundus Vini 2014
- 2013 - Bronze Medal - San Francisco International Wine Competition 2014
- 2011 - Bronze Medal - DWWA Decanter World Wine Award 2013
- 2010 - Qualificato Ottimo e 1° classificato - Selezione del Gran Priorato del Lugana– Vinalia 2011
- 2010 - Diploma di Merito - Selezione Nazionale Vino Da Pesce 2011
- 2009 - Diploma Di Gran Menzione - 18° Concorso Enologico Internazionale Vinitaly 2010
- 2009 - Qualificato Ottimo - Selezione del Gran Priorato del Lugana Vinalia 2010
- 2009 - Diploma di Merito - Selezione Nazionale Vino Da Pesce 2010